Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Hello and Goodbye / Poem

 LI: To paint a picture with my words


This morning Miss Sheena joined our online Meet and taught us how to write a Hello/Goodbye poem. This poem shows the contrast between things lockdown made us leave behind and the things lockdown gives us the opportunity to do. I am really goood at poems, as I've already worked with Mrs Sheena before, she also has helped me understand how to structure , what we can see, what type of poem is it. 

I really enjoyed doing this as I learnt how to pain an picture in somones mind using words, also expressing my feelings about lockdown, I really miss school to.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Liletena
    I really liked your hello/goodbye poem and definitely can relate to missing having a conversation in person with friends, I really miss that too. It's nice to think about some of the positives also like having the time to spend as a family.
    Was goodbye to school lunches a pro or con for you?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete