Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Extra Research / Haiku Poem

LI: to create a DLO about what a haiku poem is. 

Today Fau and I completed one of the weekly tasks set out for us. For this task we created a DLO about what a haiku poem is. A haiku poem is a traditional Japanese poem, it consists a count of 17 syllables. The first line is 5 syllables, the second line is 7 syllables and the third line is 5 syllables again. Using our smart researching skills we found out that haiku in Japanese is spelt like this 
俳句" . Haiku poems weren't always called haiku, the previous name was hokku. Fau and I worked together fantastically.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Liletina!
    I loved to read your blog post today! Your DLO is awesome!The background used is very eye-catchy and the other elements are also very attractive. After reading your DLO I came to learn a lot about Haiku. Which fact you found interesting about the Haiku? All the best for your other blogs.
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Skashi

      The fact I found most interesting was another word for Syllabe is Moras. Thanks for giving me feedback about my work. I am pleased to hear that you like Fau and mine's DLO

      Keep the amazing work up Sakshi!

      Delete
  2. Hey Liletina,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and the video you created! The DLO that you have created with Fau is very impresive and remarkable!

    One thing I really like about your DLO was that you attributed your images and the lay out of your DLO. I was fascinated by one of your facts which were that "There are 1500 earthquakes a year". could you imagine living like that. Maybe next time, try to create some methods of How we could identify syllables in a word.

    How many Haiku Poems have you wrote?

    Good Job!

    - Sulia

    ReplyDelete