Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Rocket/Inquiry

L.I To understand what is needed in space travel.
This weeks we will be learning about rockets. Yesterday We had to do this vs that for that we had to be in partners my partner was Afatia we had find a real  rocket and we had to do a fiction rocket our fiction rocket is  The Milano  and our real rocket is Saturn v here is our D.L.O.
 
For our second we had to make a map and we has to list 10 place and we had write down our teacher gave us a website will all the countries and how much rockets has launched here is our map i also worked with Afatia.
 They will be  rocket icons so you have to press it then you will come up with the information 
that we found and wrote on this google map.I hope you enjoy.  
   

                                               For our thid one we had to write words down and find the meaning I worked with Alahya. Here is our D.L.O i hope you can find some new words and the meaning that you have not know before .
                                                           
 
For our last one we had to make a rocket and tell you guys that is the fins if you do not know what I mean if you look at my D.L.O you might found out what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment