Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Kiwi sport.

L.I To learn basic gymnastics skills.
Today was the first session for kiwi sport in term 2.We did Gymnastics.Our crouch name was called Steve he gave us simple inductions .He told us to skip well he is Clap when he stop claps then we have to freeze he also told us why he his giving us these inductions . Because he want's to see what we need to work on.

For the second Activity we were put into group one group 2 and group 3 I was group 2.There were 3 stations.My group work on walking on the bean and doing cartwheels the other groups worked on they station we all had to move to three stations.We did all the most challenging station was walking on the bean Because it was to high and I sometime scared of heights.

I learned how to do a front roll and how to walk on a bean.
How I learned  listing and doing the right thing.

Here a photo's To show you proof that we have did gymnastics.


No comments:

Post a Comment