Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Safe actions,keeping us safe.

L.I Keeping us safe from strangers.
My personal strength is that I am good at  ripper rugby. I am not good at playing basketball. I like to paint. I do not like writing  .

Emotions.
What make me happy is spending time with my family. What make me sad is someone in my family has passed away. What make me angry is when someone comes and pulls my hair. What makes me confused is someone coming  and patting me on my back.

Touch
There were 3 touches there were confused, happy and hurtful. We had to write something about them as an example we wrote what kind of touch that we like, I wrote down a hug. I wrote that I get confused when someone comes and pats me on my back. The touch that hurts is slapping.

Here is the link to the safety cards:
Safety Cards



Here is a photo of what make us feel butter when we feelings the slimier to angry.



Types of touch

No comments:

Post a Comment