Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

Recount

L.I To write a Recount   about what we did in the holidays.
Number Activity The Number Activity was to get us to brainstorm ideas quickly, we had the number 8. We needed to write everything we could think of for that number, like an octopus has 8 legs, or we have the number 8 in a date.

Today I had to make my plan first the plan was that we had to get a paper and write what we did in the holidays.On my paper I wrote what I did on the holidays one was going to hasting.When we finished we had to go and write a recount   about what we did on the holidays our Recount   needs to include Tree so T is for Title R is for Revel E is for Events and E is for Ending  .

Recount
On  Wednesday  my family and  I went to the beach to celebrate Waiting
day.First we went  to the tent to say hi to each other. Then we went for swim
because it was so hot. After we had swim we played and game and it was
dodgeball



Our game was called bullrush but we had changed it a little bit. so one side
we have the ball and they will be kids in the middle. The side that has the
ball will throw it and you get touch is out.


But if they  touch the ball that means they were out. We played
the game until we had the two winners for round 1 and the winners were
Inoke and Mafi.


When we finished playing bullrush  we had to have a rest but some people
were dancing and who ever has the best dancer wins 5$ and the winner was
Inoke.
We had a race the kids and then the adults so kids that ran  first. And some
of the
kids was had to be put in to teams. Next my tam had to run it  was hard for
me cause I do not like to run. But I least I tried my best.


So we played until    it was the mom's turn and and the winner out of the
mom’s turn  was my mum but then she let someone else win it. When
we finished running we had to play musical chairs by age when it was my turn
my team I won.


When we finished we ate food before we went to swim again we swim until
we had to go so when we finished we had get change and then say goodbye
to each other before we had to go.


Today was the best day of my life because I had fun and enjoying the day
with my
family.


No comments:

Post a Comment