Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Ancient Olympic Games Presentation

LI: To skim and scan to find facts about the Ancient Olympics and make notes in my own words.





This week, LS2 has been learning about the Anicnet Olympics that happend in the past, LS2 also showed their DLO's to the class to helps others understand the differnt facts and information that we used to build our DLO. Our group also created an screencastify to show the classrom as some of us were not feeling the best to speak in front of the classrom.  In my Inqiry Group Te-Raumati,Tyson, Moti and I worked collabortivtly to share our ideas on what we should write down. We also used our searching skills to help us write down some intersting facts.  I really enjoyed doing this as I learnt alot of new things about the olympics that first started in 77bc. I also enjoyed and really liked putting imagies onto the DLO as it shows alot more of detail about our learning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment