Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Basic facts.

L.I To improve our basic facts recall.

Basic facts Boxes.
Basic facts help me with my Adding,Subtraction ,Timetable and Division  and it also helps me with my learning.Thank you to Mr Wong for making this basic facts boxes.







Prodigy. For prodigy it helps me making sure what I need to learn and what I do not need to learn Also it helps me when I get something wrong and it helps me defeat the bad guys.And we have to pick the answer we think best As you there is a example at the bottom of a clock.




Protect.
It helps me think about the answers and it trying to make us know the answer and if we do not and it tells us witch one we need to work on and witch one we Already  know.This is a photo of the answer I think  that was best and There are some mistake so I will be making sure I will learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment