Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Art.

L.I To do art work.



  • What information or skill did you learn?
The skill I used was listing cause it was my first time sketching an apple. Then I learned how to put that sketching onto a another apple.When you finished sketching you had to get a another paper and put the sketching paper on top of it and the apple facing front then we had to draw a line around the apple then we take the paper with apple of and then then the one you outlined  take of the paper and the apple you outlined will be in that paper.
  • How did you learn the new information or skill?
I learned that skill by making sure that you focus and listening.



  • What tools did you use to learn the new information or skill?
We used pastel,paper pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment