Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Reading/QAR?Synthesis/FlipGrid

L.I To Identify False truths to Synthesis information for the CRAAP test.
For reading we had to do the same but we are different book the book that I have read is  about why sports should be banned. I had to also write why I disagree or agree with the writer I disagree with the writer because it does give me more information with why sports should be banned.
I learned by finding a website with fun facts that connects to my books
I learned how to write a sript.




2 comments:

  1. Greetings Liletina!,
    I have also completed a reading blogpost too. Are you suppose to have your script on one of your DLO's?
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liletina!
    I loved your flip grid, QAR and Synthesis work.
    I disagree with your opinion because I think sports is a great thing to do in life.
    That is because you can have fun with friends and family.
    I think its a great way to warm up too.
    Keep up the good work Liletina :D

    ReplyDelete