Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Art work

Today we had to make 3 art work one was for painting one was for pales and the last one is pencil Colors   and then we had to make are poster so I started of doing my painting so we had to make art but it has to do wit hare quatfoil  and here and when you finshed drawing you art we had to paint it here is are photo and this photo is for max gimlet.                           
so I had to make it the same has the google draw and then when fished doing the google art then I have  to do it hand made so here is my second one witch will be under the photo.













So this photo are for Anzac day and here this paper is median and the photo on top is huge here is the reveal.
 And when we finished do the google draw we had to the pales and here is the revel.



Here are the the last one so this one is the coloring pencils so here is the revel of what I have finshed or done  and this one is for the chirsmas  theme

No comments:

Post a Comment