Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Rubbish in the driveway
“Oh my gosh! “I shout. What’s  the matter?” asks my dad.
We  see lots of water bottles in the driveway.
“Do we have to  clean this?” asks mum.
“Do we have to do it now?” screams my dad.
“Yes,” I reply.


“We can recuse these bottles at home,” suggests mum. Get up and stop being lazy.
Dad finally gets up. The bottles get packed away for the family to
reuse.
“What must we do now that we all packed all of the bottle,”  I ask.
We are all  tired so we walk to school and  mum and dad recuse all of
the bottles.







                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment