Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Rock climbing

Rock climbing
 “Yes! now it is the school holidays and who does not love school holidays ?” I shouted.


My family and I went  Rock climbing on the first week of the school holiday. Finally when we got there we  ran fast as we could and waited outside the building.  Then I saw my aunty and we went inside. I was scared!!

Then I went with my little brother to the Adventures
Room. We saw a  secret place. There was a  bridge we walked over it .Then there was a slide. That we  slide fast down. Then we found a another slide we walked to it. But my little brother had to go in the little one.Then I went on the big one. so my cousin push me then I slide fast and I was screaming! Then we climbed up with my little brother .I raced to the top but I could not climbed up so I lost on the round! “I shouted.

Then  we had to go and eat we ate pizza and cake .It yum! So we went to the Adventures room again. We climbed up again and  I win the round yay.  I  shouted!
So my cousin  Paul he was the birthday boy and he climbed on this biggest wall ever he climbed and touch the worpe at the top then he came down then my daughter cousin tried it then he got stuck he was crying and crying then a worker from the rock climbing came and help me come down.

















No comments:

Post a Comment