Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Cityscape of New York

L.I To write a description of my cityscape using Prepositions.




      
Did you know that the Statue of Liberty is turning green  because of acid rain caused by the high pollution levels in New York.
At the Left of my cityscape of New York you can see the famous Statue of Liberty it is easy to recognise because it is the tallest statue in New York. 

 I used cool colours for the background of my cityscape. The cool colours I used are dark blue and light blue. We used cotton wool to help us blend the colours in. To get these tones I added black and white to make the shades darker and lighter. I blended the light blue into the dark blue so it looked like a beautiful morning scenery. 


2 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Liletina i have enjoyed reading about your Cityscape of New York one thing i found interesting about your Cityscape is that i didn't know that the statue of Liberty was turning greening because of the acid of rain caused by the high pollution levels in New York. I really like how you gave the viewers more information of the Statue of Liberty and why did the statue of Liberty get her or his name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liletina!
    I really liked to read your blog post today! The cityscape is looking very attractive and the colors blending in the background with the help of soft pastels make it more beautiful. The description written with the help of prepositions make it clear and descriptive. I liked the way you are using prepositions as a medium to describe your cityscape. Did you know about prepositions before doing this activity? Next time try to make a good start by the hooks which were taught. I am looking forward to look your other blog post!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete