Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Kiwi can

L.I To talk about Friendship

Today for kiwi can we started of with a energiser. The energiser was Last man standing so our teacher say one person name and that person tag people and people that tag is out then our kiwi can leader will say freeze then we freeze.
I learned bye tag people and telling the truth if I was our or not.
Then we had to sit into 4 lines and we talked about what is friendship I said friendship is a person that does something with them and going out with them then we started talking about secrets .
When we finished talking about secrets we  played a game called secrets card so they gave us a card we had to figure it if we give to the good side or the bad side if we think it both then we put in the middle.
I learned was to do knowledge to the card because we had to think if it was good bad or both.



No comments:

Post a Comment