Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

PB4L

L.I : To create an How we leave the classroom?

For this task , I worked with my partner. My partner and I created an DLO how we leave the classroom and why it is also good to tell the teacher where we went. Creating this DLO also helps us learn how to make the right choices. This was a cool and fun task to do as we both knew what to write and used our knowledge. Working with my partner was really fun as we talked about it together. I also liked creating images by drawing them using the drawing tools.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Liletina. You have shared important messages about making sure your teachers know where you are. I particularly like the important point you shared about a fire emergency. You are 100% correct, nothing is more important than peoples' lives so you definitely don't need take anything with you.

    ReplyDelete