Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Inquiry games and video

Today for Inquiry the people that showed there  video could play games but not just any games  there was 3 games each one was for traffic lights,rounder bouts and the last game was traffic lights   and and the other people had to fished of there work from last week.



The first game I played was traffic lights on the high way so we have to try and make there cars go to the other side but we are not clicking on the car we are pressing the traffic lights  but there is trucks coming  down and I have try and not make the cars crash into each other.  Here is the link to the game the first game we played.





The 2 game I played traffic light control  about this game it has levels so if you are level 1 then you have to try and go up to level 2  and then start have to try and get up to level 10 and this game is are like the first game I played here is are link to the game my 2 game that I played



The last game I played was trying to get the cars to the other side but there are pics it is not like the frist game I played we have to make the pics  and here is the link to the game my last game that I played


 What we were learning about last week and what we had to fished this week
This week we were learning about traffic lights,rounder bouts and predestine crossing we had to write are information about them and then when you fishes we had to make are video and you have to say what we write and we had to make good photo and when we fished making the video we had to blog it and if you want to check it out here it is 
If you look at this slide it will have are video and it will tell you what we said and we were were working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment