Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Duffy Book in Schools.



                                                                             


This week all the students in Panmure Bridge School got given two books from Duffy.   I just want to say a big thank you to Duffy for giving me two 2 amazing books called Guts and The magic of Maths . This books will inspire me with my reading skills.   I am really exited to take these books home and read them . One of the books are called Guts, the book is about Raina, Raina is one of the characters in the book, She woke up in the middle of the night having a really bad stomach with her mum. One of the things I am looking forward to read is about what will happen if she goes school. 

1 comment:

  1. l am mele from panmure bridge school l am Tonga and my Roomis Room 5 mele

    ReplyDelete